see another Alien Line here!

     cloning your money cloning your rich    
SUPPORT ME¬

Friday, March 2, 2007

Do you believe that Aliens have already visited our planet?

Aliens from other worlds have been visiting earth for centuries and the "We are the only ones in this universe" mentality prevent many from believing the truth. Then of course, we have the U.S Government, which continues to deny the truth to prevent mass hysteria. The so-called experts continue to explain UFO sightings as being a bright star and or a planet. Those explanations are laughable and these experts are hired government workers who are part of the whole UFO cover-up.

The Roswell incident will continue to be a major controversy until our government acknowledges the truth. Many believe it was an alien aircraft crashed in New Mexico but as explained by the U.S. Government a weather balloon malfunctioned then crashed. The U.S. Government continues to deny the existence of UFO's due mainly from society not being ready to handle the "We are not alone" Theory.
The only way to prevent mass pandemonium not only here in the U.S. but also the rest of the world is to make everyone aware of their possible existence. Once used to the idea that aliens could exist the truth revealed. TV commercials continuously bombard us with their concepts of alien life forms and or alien spacecraft, which could be one, segue way to the truth.

I, for one, believe in the existence of UFO's, as I have witnessed them on three separate occasions. In my second and third sightings, I was not alone in observing the strange phenomenon and of the third sighting; I took pictures, which was the second sighting for my sister and her husband. In the best picture taken one can see two round white spots in the clear blue sky. Of that picture, once zoomed in on the UFO's, one can see the sun's glare shining off of one of the objects. My sister and her husband used to think of me as being crazy for believing in UFO's as I always tried convincing them of their existence. They now believe UFO's exist and that the U.S. Government hides the truth.

In reading this, I am sure some will still be skeptical. However, one must take into account many sane people me included are witnessing UFO's. I am sure it is hard for those who are yet to see an UFO to believe they exist. I wondered that even after my first sighting but it was not until my second sighting that confirmed of what I knew existed. To have a third sighting definitely convinced me that the U.S. Government denies the truth. Perhaps one day UFO's will make contact with the world and the truth finally known. I hope to witness this incredible event though for all it could be and will be frightening. Until that happens, the U.S. Governments will deny their presence.

by A. R.

No comments: